30.6.10

Nervous!!

Arrhh...I'm nervous and very gan jiong now,it's because of the sport's day that held in Stadium Bola Sepak tomorrow.So high and nervous.I want to say manything,but my brain is very unarranged now.My brain is all about the sport's day.

I scared about it.
I scared I will fell down while running.
I scared I will run the last.
I scared I will get lost at there because it is a big stadium.
I so scared...

I WANT SHOUT OUT LOUDLY...
Need to calm down myself now.
Try listening some music.
Or not I can't sleep at night and will caught an insonmia.
And my friend will see a panda in front of them.

My muscle pain now.Wanna relax...
Ya..Tomorrow someone is going to come to my house.
So happy now.Keep it secret first.
I want to sleep already.
Good night.
Will blog about the sport's day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment