7.6.10

Plans to do

School holidays have already started.What am I suppose to do to make this holiday interesting during this 2 weeks holiday?Let's have some ideas about it.
I have planned something to do.What are them??Here they are:

1.Dress up myself


Long time didn't dress up myself already.
I always simply took out T-shirt and pants and just wore it when going out.
I have felt bored about what I wear.So,I can use this 2 weeks holiday to dress up myself properly, to have a new, fresh look in front of all of you and I can have my own style,wearing what I want.And you know,I still have some accessories never used before since I bought it.So I need to dress up!!Dress up myself nicely using such accesories+shirt+pants.Gambateh~~

2.Increase my blog visitor
Ya..I planned to increase my blog visitor.
I am going to make my blog more interesting and not to be a dead blog.
I will update my blog if I can online.I will update it often.And to my readers,you all must visit me more often oh!!
Love you all^^

3.Gain weight
Gain weight is always my plans because it is hard to me to become fat.
I want to GAIN WEIGHT.I want to become fatter.I want to use this holidays to eat more and more, to gain more nutrient!!

4.Attend Gathering
My primary gathering is coming,just left 3 days,but still haven't comfirm the venue yet.
Still discussing the venue.I also don't know I can attend it or not.
I attended my primary gathering last year.
Hope this year I can attend it.

5.Do mask
My face is in very bad condition nowadays.
Pimples are popping out and my face are very oily.
I don't like the feel with my oily face.And my dark eye circle,my dark eye circle have become darker and darker and darker,look like a panda now.Haiz.
I want to do eye mask to remove the dark eye circle.
Please go away,Dark Eye Circle,I hate you and my oily face,Go away please.
T-zone charcoal Mask and Cucumber Mask

6.Study
Study is very important.I still need to study although during holidays.Especially Biology and Add-math,I will have exam of this two subjects after school reopen.
So I need to study for this two subject during this holiday.

7.Singing
Singing is my hobby.I love singing but I know that I can't sing well.Because singing is my hobby,how can I forget to sing everyday?
I love singing in a room that just have me.I love singing in a roon without any disturbing.
Hope I can sing well one day.

8.Watch movie
It's ma time to watch movie.Yay yay yay.What am I going to watch??
It's Autumn's Concerto.Yeah~~

I this.
I the small and cute actor, Xiao Xiao Bin.
He is very very cute.Aiksss so cute.His sound is cute.I ❤❤ him.



9.Facing computer
I think most of my friend also same as me,did what I did,that's facing computer keep onlie.Haaha.Most of us are doing it right?Me too.I almost facing the computer whole day!!
Facing computer for nothing.

10.Have a nice sleep
Holidaysss..I always sleep after 12am during holiday and I still have to wake up early in the morning to help my parents.So I always will having insonmia or not enough sleep.
I hope to have a nice sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment