10.6.10

D.I.Y

wow..I gonna to be an efficient blogger already.always keep my blog updated.(Just kidding only) I know I have become very lazy especially during school holiday,
I feel like my holiday life look like rubbish,did something useless,
everyday keep online for nothing and don't know what to do at all.Haih.
Shiaan,you better wake up!!Do something useful to make your life more interesting.

Oohhh...Do those fish look nice?This is what I done today using the plastic bag head.
(I don't know what it called,It looks like this)
Today my mom asked me to throw the plastic bag head,then I look at those plastic bag head,they are so many,it will be a waste to throw it.I stared at them and thought what can I do with those plastic bag head.Then my brain came out some ideas--make fish.Then I started my D.I.Y..and finally,I did it!! I know it look like so childish because I am not very good in D.I.Y but at least it look like a fish.Claps for me..
Here some photos about it:


arranged in a circle.

I can say that it is very easy to do this fish.Just have few steps only and it take less than 1 minute to finish it.What are the uses of them??They can be some decorative,for examples you can paste it on your walls,or maybe use as bookmark and etc.

I am trying to do some tutorial about this.But I scared,It look like so childish.
So,Can please let me know if I want to do some tutorial about this or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment