2.7.10

Sport's day-Day1

1 July 10

Today was the first day of the sport's day.
This year will be the second time and also the last year I participated in it.
So,let's see what had happened in the sport's day.
Erm...for the first day,I can say that it's not very hot.
Many people just sit at their seat and did their own work.
For me,I concentrated on the activities that going on.
I cheered my friends on when they were participating those events.
I walked here and there for many times to cheer my friends.
I felt thirsty all the time,my water was finished!!!
Haiz.Then I asked my friends to give me their water to drink,
But I still felt thirsty after drinking many water,
I'm lack of water!!!!!!!

Hmmm...The first day was like this,it's quite bored.
But I don't mind,
because my babe Ci gonna stay at my home.
Hooray,she's the first who stay at my home and my first visitor.
At night,after we finished our bath,
we hang out to Jusco,Balakong to have our dinner.
We went to Secret Recipes to have our dinner.
After that we back home to have a rest because we are very tired.
My babe Ci saw my nail polish collection and she said she want to have it.
So we started our D.I.Y at our nails.

Haha..I am putting on the nail polish^^
Our leg..in the process
Finished!!My left leg.nice??
My right leg.

After that,Ci took out my accesories,have some photos.

I this.

No comments:

Post a Comment