9.6.10

McDonald.my fav fast food

Top of the day

Top-Nichii
Necklace-Jusco
Finally took this shirt out of my cupboard and wore it.I just wore it for 2 times only,i think so,since I bought it from Nichii.You know it is very small size and very tight for me.Not so like it actually,But still wear it.==


When I read newspaper today, I found a brochure inside it.
It's a brochure from Mc Donald.Yay,my favourite fast food.
What is the information inside?
It's about the advert about the promotion during FIFA World Cup.
Aaarh~~I want I want,I want eat the burgers.I always hope that I have chance to eat Mc Egg.
You know why?This is the reason,I love Mc Egg when I was young.
I forgot start from which year,Mc Egg is just valid for breakfast only.T.T A bad news for me.
So that I always hope I can eat Mc Egg as my breakfast one day.
And today I told my dad,he said he will buy me one on Friday!!!!!
Wow,I was happy after listen it.Yay,I can eat my Mc Egg already.So happy.
Waiting for so long time finally someone buy for me.Thanks Dad,Muackss.
Capture with the brochure
I want the glasses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment