22.6.10

Happy Father's Day

Hi.I'm back.My line have recovered and changed to a new one.Changed to 1 Mbps already.Yeah.So good.Erm..Blog about my father's day.
20.06.10
Oh..It's Father's day.My mom and I were planned to go somewhere with my dad.At last,we decided heading to KLCC to go for some shopping.Yeah,don't know why I feel happy when shopping at KLCC,just for window shopping.Maybe the atmosphere make me feel comfortable and some strange but nice feeling.I love it.So we headed there in the afternoon and started our shopping time.

Mango having sale at that day,crowded at the shop.My mom wanna buy long pants so I accompany her to the fitting room.She asked me to take something and tried it.I took a dress and accompanied her to the fitting room.Of cause I having some shots in the fitting room but most of them were blur.Just left this:
Outfit that day
Actually I wanted to treat my dad a meal that day.But my dad said he no hungry so we have our dinner at home.Haha.Can save my money^^

No comments:

Post a Comment