13.6.10

My holiday

Please put on your safety belt!!!

Oh my god.I just realised that one week is already gone.What I have done in this holiday??NOTHING!!!Aarrhhh,my rubbish holiday?Failed with my plans.Let's see my plans.
1.Dress up
I actually dress up myself for 3days only.I needa go to my dad shop to work everyday.So I can't to dress up myself into very leng.Haiz.Failed!!
2.Increase my visitor
Erm..It's hard to say increse but at least my blog visitor increases a bit.Maybe a good new.Haha.But I still need to blog something interesting.
3.Gain weight
Haha,GAIN WEIGHT always is hard to me.I have eaten so many thing but still my weight remains the same.My Ferrero Rocher have finished!!Right now I don't have much food in my house.I need to buy somemore food!!
4.Attend gathering
The gathering have been postphoned to next friday.So I needa to wait until next friday.Hope this gathering can be very nice.
5.Do mask
I didn't do any mask until now.It is very late when I back home.
I need find one day and do it!!
6.Study
I have studied Add math.Clapsss for me.Haha.At least study one subject.
7.Singing
I sing everyday.This will be the plan which is totally sucessful!!
8.Watch movie
Aarrhhh.Watch movie.My PPS gone!!!When I need to watch the Autumn's Concerto,I realised that my PPS gone!I don't know why.So stupid.
9.FAacing computer
I do this everyday.I think I have addicted to computer already.
10.Have a nice sleep
Yeah,I can have a sleep in the afternoon but I go to bed very late.Draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment