15.6.10

Stupid line

My stupid line have problem again,keep on disconnect when I online.Hate this.I need to sign in my msn for so many time because the stupid line.Online few second then disconnect then connect again,then disconnect and connected.I don't know how many time this thing happened.Uncountable.And the most hate is,when I chatting with my friend i Just type one sentence then disconnect then connected.You know everyone also have patience,at first I have patience with this stupid thing.But then,I lost my patience.My friend also say why am I online offline and on again.This stupid line make me faint!!So,I just off my computer and sleep.This is the only one I did.

I have mentioned before that I gonna changed my streamyx package.But the person in charged of this package still haven't settle it.I have waited for so long.I hope the person can settle this as soon as possible.

Started to do my moral project this few days after bought the colour papers and have a rest for one week long.My handwritting became so weird because I seldom writing in this one week.Aaarhhh...Need to copy so many essay into the colour papers and I also need to design the paper with essays.It's is hard to me because my drawing is very noob.Didn't have any interest in drawing before.So,maybe I just cut some colour paper and paste here and there to make it more colourful.HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment