16.6.10

A cutie dog beside the road

I saw a cutie white dog beside the road yesterday when I reached home.It is so cute and attracted me.I was curious,why this cute dog sat beside the road??Is it get lost?Or it is threw by its owner??So pity.Later,a uncle that live opposite my house came and told us that the dog was bullied by few children just now.WHAT??He said few children took some stones and threw the dog!!Oh,sad case.The dog is so cute and tame.Whyare they so cruel?Won't they felt pity to the dog that got lost??Haiz.Then I told my relative that live nearby.We all gathered and discussed about it.At last,another uncle took it home and see whether its owner came and find it.

Let's talk about the dog,it is a 'xi shi' dog(I don't know english called it what),it is an expensive dog,it has long white fur and it has just cut the fur.Its fur is very nice and look cute with its fur.It is very tame, it just lied beside the road to wait its owner to take it back.So pity.But at last,its owner didn't come and take it back.The uncle gave it some food and put it inside a cage.Oh,its eyes are very big and shinnig at night.I saw the dog,it looks like going to cry and it lied in the cage quietly.It is waiting its owner!!And you know,its leg was hurt!Arrhh,felt so pity to it.If I always at home I will take it back,but I can't.Haih.Hope the dog can find its owner as soon as possible.

After settle this,my relative gathered and share their story with their dog.It is quiet funny.Haha.They keep sharing their experiences with the dog,like how to take care of their dog and others.And finally I was interested in dog and I hope to have one.I love those dog with long fur,because their fur is smooth.I like the dog which is small in size so that I can hug them easily.
Dogs with long fur fascinated me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment