31.7.10

My New Hairstyle

Hello to my readers,news to share with you guys.

I have my haircut few days ago and I have changed my hairstyle,hmmn,changed to a very shorty shorty hair,look like a boy,but I am not a tomboy.Many of my friends can't accepted this when I went to school the next day,they were shocked and supprised when saw me,and then they will ask 'Shiaan,what happened to you?what thing have made you to cut your hair like this.Why you cut your hair until so short??'.Please don't ask me this question already,I changed my hairstyle not because something happened to me,it's just I want to have a try on my hair only.Hmmn...Let me explain to you all here.

1. Try some new hairstyle
I was bored with my previous hairstyle.Don't you feel bored when you always with the same hairstyle,of cause you will feel bored right?So,I decided to cut my hair into very shorty shorty one,tried some hairstyle that look more FRESH.

2. My previous hairstyle have changed shape
I don't like my previous hairstyle that have some curls on the bottom of the hair.My previous hairstyle have changed shape and doesn't look like the original shape,as what I said,there are some curls on the bottom of my hair,I don't like curls on my hair especially with short hair.I feel that it is ugly when having curls in short hair.

3.Short hair more comfortable for me
After cut my hair for few days,I realised that I feel FRESH and also very light with my new hairstyle.With my previous hairstyle,I always feel sleepy but with my new hairstyle,sleepy feeling all gone,so that I can concentrated on all things.


By the way,many comments from my friends are so cute.Some says I look cool in this hairstyle,some says cute,some says that I am brave in trying this hairstyle,some says I got '杨怡'feel.Those comments so cute one.But some of the people can't accept this hairstyle,my maths teacher is one of the examples.

I love my hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment