24.7.10

EMO

Lonely,I Miss Lonely~~
I was super EMO today,because of some reason.And I was lonely too~
All of my friends went to DBKL to have their 'A Concert',just left me alone at home facing the computer.
Actually today we have some plans,but then,we cancelled it already.
Haih,don't say this already.
(it make me so sad this is also the reason why I so EMO today.)
Haih,there are so many thing inside my brain,I don't know how to say out,and I also not going to say out.
Maybe it involves a little people,so I don't want to say here.
I cried when I think all about this thing,sad case.
Please don't worry,I have shared this with one of my friends already.
I want thanks to that friend that listen me say out this things.
Now my feeling better a bit already.

Don't know why I suddenly miss my 4sXin'09 friends.
I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment