7.7.10

Haih,a bad new.The exam week have started again.This few weeks have fully booked with exam.Is my time to recall me back to study,is my time I need to concentrate on my exam and studies.I didn't concentrate on my studies for a long time,I often feel tired and no mood to study.SPM is nearer and nearer,but I haven't prepared for it yet.I am scared I can't finish study all the subjects,I scared I will disappointed many family and also myself to get a good result in SPM.I feel nervous about it.But of cause I will try my best in SPM,wish me luck.
*****************************************

Just now while I want to take my pencil case out and do my homework,I realised that my pencil have lost!!I don't know why my things were getting lost recently,my liquid paper that I bought few days,and now my pencil also lost it!!How?It's my only pencil,how am I going to do right now?Tomorrow still having exam.Haiz.So bad.

Okay,I blog until here.I need to go to bed already.Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment