25.7.10

Raining

Raining outside right now.Haha,it the best time for sleeping.Yea~
But I am facing the laptop now,updating my blog^^


Received calls from my ah yi few days ago,she asked me to go to Pavilion today.
(I went to Pavilion very often this month,aikss,but I love there.I feel comfortable at there there.)
Then I went there with my parents also.There are having MEGA SALES this few days.
But I didn't buy anything,because I don't have money already,aiksss,just went for some window shopping.
Hmmn,my ah yi have bought many things there.Haha.


Hehe,show you something:
Take photo with GOLD people.
Does it look like real people?No right?
He is real person,haha,but he acts like fake.
This one also,but it's in GREEN!!

After back home,having some camwhore,


--------------------------------------------------
I am ok right now,
thanks for the concern,
I still love you all,my babes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment