20.7.10

Durian Festival

Ha,I'm back!Few days didn't update my blog already.So sorry!Actually I was busy with my exams this few day,so many exams recently.Haha,I have to concentrate on my exam and work.And I went out on weekends,when I reached home is already the time I go to bed and I was exhausted too,so I didn't have time to blog.Now it's the time to blog about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 July 2010

When most of the people was having their nice sleep,I have already woke up
.It was 6.30am.T.T So early,my eye haven't open yet, then I need to go out already.So charm.
After prepared everything,then we started our 'one-day trip'.
We were heading to a farm @Jerantut,Pahang.
First,we waited for other family to go with us.
There were 7 cars went there with us,around forty people went there.
It takes us about 2 and more hours to go there.
There was very big,they planted durian tree,palm tree and other fruits tree.
There were so many durians there and we ate so many durians at there.
Yummy,so delicious.And also some mangosteen and nangka served us.
Yeah,eat those fruits until full.
This durian was mine!!Nobody can eat this,haha.
We have opened so many durian,and all of them were delicious.
I think we have ate 2 troleys of durian.lol
I forgot who gave me this cute cute d fruit.
You can feel it is massaging your hand when you hold it.
It looks like a small durian but actually it is a kind of rambutan.
My shadow~
(snap it while I was walking to the farm)
Climbing up the hill to see the durian tree.
The durian that I found.
So many people selling durian.
Yeah,snap with the baby.You know that I so love baby^^
Outside the farm
I want to blog about this monkey,This monkey aaa,very intelligent.When you give it sweets to eat,it will check it out whether it is nice or not,so clever.But also very naughty.
Spot the small monkey??



No comments:

Post a Comment