3.7.10

Sport's day-Day2

2.7.10

Hmm...Second day of the sport's day.Woke up early in the morning and also arrived the stadium in the early morning.It's still dark when I reached the stadium.I love the atmosphere there but I hate the toilet there.The toilet is the dirtiest toilet I have ever seen.You know why?When I go into the toilet,I beh tahan already.There is no light in the toilet,I hardly see,it's too dark.Hmmn,never mind,I can accept this.But then you know when I go into the toilet the other day,a smell that can make people faint came out,I want to vomit already!!Many rubbish such as cups,tissue papers,plastics bag and etc all those stuff gathered in the basin.Oh my god,I have never seen these 'scenery' before,it is too terrible,really can make people faint!!!

The second day was nice and hot.Many people screamed their friends and me too.Very high and the events was quite nice^^I regret for didn't take many photo,haih,it will be the last year,but I still didn't take photo,sigh.
Regret regret regret!!!!

But I have some photo at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment