29.1.10

290110

***It will be a long post.If you not interested in it, you can just close it***

Outing with friends yesterday after finish our New Year celebration at school.
We were heading to Pavillion and then Times Square.
Of course I was going with my best buddies Ci and Qi
I can't go there without them
Because they are my best buddies
And some of students from different classes came to join us last minutes
It was terrible because it's too many people
and we have planned what to do at first
but now?
Many people join us and we were going to change our plans
And the worst is,
they were many different opinion from different people,Shit
After discussing for some times,we have made one conclusion
Seperated! 3 or 4 people one group
and of cause I'm with my buddies and zhi wei came join us.

Then we went there by bus and monorail.
And after went there by monorail,
I realised that Raja Chulan station was nearer than Bukit Bintang
What I meant is the destination is Pavilion
furthermore,the cost went to Bukit Bintang is more expensive.

After reached there,we quickly changed our clothes.
You know guys,
when we have changed our clothes and came out
The people washed the toilet though us PONTENG SEKOLAH lo.
We are good students okay?
Don't casually say us ponteng sekolah!
We aren't ponteng sekolah!
1 time also no!

We go to school although we were sick.
We felt tired and we want to sleep but we don't sleep
Because we know that tomorrow there will have a test.

We are good student.

GOOD STUDENT

Not what they were saying.
Haiz.

Later we went to Sakae Sushi to have our lunch.
We decided to go there because of Ci.
She wanted to take back her things there
and she was miss her colleague.
She was very happy when she saw her colleague.
I admired her.
Many of us keep complaining about the food there.
Some of us don't like the taste of the green tea with rice
Including me,but it's quite ok for me right now.
I tried to accept the taste.
One thing I still can't accept is avocado
My favourite maki,california maki contained avocado.
And I don't like avocado!
After that we went to cinema to have a film,LEGION.
I think it is a good film although some part is horror.
The sound effect was good.
Claps.

Then we went shopping.
Qi and me went shopping
while Ci and Zhi Wei went back Sakae Sushi to have chat with their colleague
After that,half of them wanted to back home.
Just left Ci and me only.
We walked to Times Square later to buy something
Ci wanted to buy watch for a friend
and I was finding a present
We found for long time
But we didn't buy anything at last.

Well, It was a nice day although we all were tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment