10.1.10

Genting and school life

I went to Genting with my family yesterday evening
We went there to attend a dinner
We went straight to the ballroom as we arrived there
The dinner had started when we arrived to the ballroom
Then we started to have our dinner
I can said that the food there wasn't very delicious
(I felt hungry after the dinner although I have eaten at there)

After the dinner we went to the first world indoor there for a walk
Cool air blowed to my face
Yah~I love that cool air
(It makes me feel fresh)

We went to outdoor this morning
I really love the cool air
We went to theme park there to have a view
But we din enter
then we walked here and there while waiting the time to check out
And I have take some photos there.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay
It's ma time to blog about my school life
The first day my school was crowded with people and also cars
The traffic was very jam there
And cars cant even entered to school
I quickly found a seat when I arrived school
My class was quite silent and just fews people in my class
Later I went other class to find my friends

Most of the teachers that teaches me this year are nice
And my form teacher have changed to my chinese teacher
He is good to us
I think I will enjoy our class soon

We have lots of homework although school just reopen
Essay, workbook all those stuff
We keep writing essay actually
Bio essay, Karangan, Sejarah essay...
Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment