6.2.10

Stupid test

Long time didn't update my blog already.
I know my blog is going to dead.
I also don't know what happened to my stupid line.
I can't online this few days.
Haiz.
Actually I have no idea to blog because there was no special thing happens around me and I have so many test this month.
The first two weeks of Feb were full of test exept one or two days only.
And my brain is full of the words and what I am going to study for my test.
I am going to be a crazy girl.
The week before Chinese New Year still want to test.
T.T. Crazy!
Tomorrow having Chinese and Physics exam.
I haven't touch it.
Arh....How?How am I going to sit for the exam?

After finished my society yesterday my leg was very pain until now.
And yesterday I went to Jusco although my leg was pain.
Shop until 10pm to buy my new clothes.
(I have no time to buy for my clothes and I went to buy last minutes)
My leg gonna broke already...


为你买的蛋糕
为你做的卡片
 最终还是送不出去

No comments:

Post a Comment