2.1.10

TIMETABLE OUT OUT OUT


(click to enlarge)

Timetable have came out today
Most of them are good teacher
(Ci told me just now)
And I was so happy because my maths teacher that taught me last year teaches back me
Yeah
(You know she is a good teacher leh)
Others I don't know is who
But Ci said most of them are very good
Erm
Not bad actually

I think today was the last day I online
Because school is going to reopen
(just left 2days only...T.T)
So I need to study hard and get good result
Maybe will online once a week
Or maybe once a month
So GOODBYE
Don't miss me




What Ci said is right
I want look forward and not backward
This year will be a nice year for us
For us to study hard
For us to try our best
This year is too important for us
And our relationship will not changed
(5 years lu~)
Gmbateh Ci

GAMBATEH TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment