24.1.10

Exam Exam Exam

Oh my god.
Having Chemist and Bio exam on Tuesday
and calculus on wednesday!
Hey,Shiaan, You better wake up!
It's going to exam
Why you still don't want to open the book and read it?
When you want to study?
zzzzz
I'm so lazy
I haven't finished study all of the chapters for chemist and bio
Tuesday I'm going to sit for the exam
I am so scared to have a exam
Because I know that I won't get good result
(and I know my result in the class..)
Actually I just read the notes that teacher give me
and not the textbook
I am trying to memorize all of the points in each chapters
Hope I can get better result in the first monthly test!

I was tidied up my house today
I have throw many stuff from the house
Books,Papers,Newspaper...
All of the stuff were thrown in the recycle box
 I found some memorable things during cleaning my house
And I stored them nicely now
My house looks clean now
Claps


This is the photo taken by my form teacher when forum
I'm so ugly in this photo
Don't know what I am doing at that time.~~




No comments:

Post a Comment