1.1.10

un-Lucky Day

First day of the 2010
Actually I was quite happy today for no reason
(Because of a new year?I don't know)

Went Bagan Pasir to eat seafood with my grandparents in the afternoon
There was a fish village
Most of the people there catch fishes and sell fishes
The fishes there are fresh and nice
And the seafood there are popular
Many people come here and eat seafood
included me

You know I was very unlucky today
My pants get wet 2 times because of the tea
2times!
Shit!
How can like that?
And the person also same
It's me!!!!!!!

BAD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. lol~
    shiaan~
    dun angry at first day of 2010~
    dun say bad luck~
    cuz 1st day must HAPPY~!!
    so just =) n 4get it~
    LUCKY will come 4 u~ >_<
    (so change the title to "un-LUCKY day")
    ps:just some suggestion =)

    ReplyDelete