16.1.10

Sick

I was sick on Thursday
Because of many reason made me sick
The first reason is I have big ulsil inside my mouth
ow~very pain
( I can't even talk or open my mouth)
I also don't have appetite to eat food
Second reason is I did my homework until very late
And I need to mention that I can't sleep late
So finally I got sick
The third reason is I had eaten many spicy and hot food
Haih...Suddenly felt that I so weak

Until today it's almost 1 week since school reopen
I will try my best to recognise my classmates' names
I think this will take sometimes for me
but actually I can remember half of the names
And I had recgnised all the faces of my classmates.Claps

I have my society after school
Today lessons was playing games
It was very interesting and I was happy with that

No comments:

Post a Comment