25.12.08

X'mas X'mas

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell...
ya
today is christmas day
all of us are going to be celebrate christmas
i no go anywhere
but i know ming ci is at sunway
she keep shopping whole month
so good
she go there buy new shirts
wow
i also want to buy
yesterday i went to leisure mall
i have bought some shirts
baleno
ya!
beautiful~
And i going to buy more shirts
because my mom told me that next year will go to singapore
so need buy more shirts
OMG!
my teeth keep pain
aikz
the braces tight so tightly
T.T
this year i'm alone at christmas
aikz
lonely
nobody with me
the PMR result is coming soon...
on 30.12.08
so late come out!
scared`
haih
my result must very bad
i know that
because i no care no it
not emphasize on it!
No mood this few days
i want find ming ci or vivian to talk about this
i can't be like that whole day,whole month,whole year!
Must becomes a happy girl
but i think i won't
i have changed next year
i don't know why
CHANGED

No comments:

Post a Comment