21.12.08

'Dong Zhi'




Today i didn't go anywhere,
just stay at home praying,
because today is 'dong zhi',
and i have eaten some 'tang yuan'.
But i look like don't like eating them,
because the 'tang yuan' are very big,
and very hard to chew it,
all the peanut inside the 'tang yuan' stick on my teeth, hate it!
Christmas is coming soon,
hope can go out celebrate with my dear friends,
and so hope can go shopping with them.
Today Jia Yi sms me,
she told me that she is coming to kl at 27 Dec,
wow,
so hope to see her.
She invites me to go Mid Valley to shop.
I also don't know i can go with her or not.
That day is Saturday.
Don't know my mummy can fetch me go there or not.
I so hope can go shopping with her.
And i not yet buy my new clotes,
is time to buy!
Tomorrow ming ci go to sunway lehx,
so hope can go with her.
She so good,
this month keep going out to buy clothes,
not like me,
just keep staying my daddy shop working,
and keep tuition.
So busy.

2 comments:

  1. hey hey !
    First,I wanna congratz that ur English actually improved.*whee*
    2nd,eh,the "tang yuan" u ate are bought in packets or done by u and ur family ?
    3rd,c'mon ! We must find a date to go shopping or SINGING ! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st:hehe...
    not good as urs la
    u more good in english lehx
    wan teach me arh

    2nd:
    tat 'tang yuan' is my aunt bought d.
    my mom got make 'tang yuan' but we no eat those coz it is for praying d.

    3rd: ya!
    we must find
    but oh,
    ai ya ,
    dono la,
    so hard.
    T.T

    ReplyDelete