9.12.08

hope

today i went to times square with my grandmother and grandfather...
they came to our house on monday...today my mom call me bring them go times square to shop...
then i go lo...
because at my dad shop there nothing can do...
jus see some books...they be a cashier some times...
so bored there...
then i go with them lu...
my mom fetch me there...
then we simply walk...
because all also dont know wan to go where...
the shirt at there very beautiful nehx...
if i can buy then i must very happy...
yalo...
i forget already!...
i not yet buy my new year shirt!!...
what's the date today?
OMG!
is 9 december already...
how?how?
yer...
ming ci also buy her new shirt already...
jus me...
hw can like that?i wan go shopping aaa...
who can go with me?i wan buy new shirt lehx...
and new shoes...
and other things la...
but must cost many$$$...
@@
how can like that?
who can help me??
who?
who?

No comments:

Post a Comment