12.12.08

work

today i help my dad work at shop
from 8am to 6pm...
got some tired...
because want take many thing to the customers and got some thing very heavy...
my dad is sell the car's accesories...
so that most of the things also very dirty...
because got oil at there...
i also don't know how many times i wash my hand...
after i take the thing that customers wanted,
my hand will be dirty...
so i must wash my hand many times...
and i also be a cashier...
this few days my maths got some pro le...
haha...
be a cashier wor...
how can count wrong money???
hehe...
today very busy...
and got another reason is my mom sick already and my bro also got tuition...
so that i wan pick 2 ppl job...
so busy lo...
want take thing to customers and also want ask them pay for the thing that they bought,
and also want to open bill...
very busy...
but i interested in working...
so i am not feel dislike about this...
this holiday i just help my dad working at shop lehx...
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment