31.12.08

PMR Result

The PMR result is out yesterday
i went back to my school at evening
when i reach school
it's going to off
just got a teacher there
then i ask her can take result or not
i so scared can't get the result
because the distance between my school and my house are very far
and the traffic so jam yesterday
don't know what happened suddenly so many cars at the road
so jam!
can't move!
and so many lorries out!
so hate those lorries
like very big
drive at the third link
'zor tao zor sai'
and the speed too slow
like a snail!
get out those lorries!
and when i see my result
haih
no eye see la
no feeling
hang at there
then no feeling jor
nothing happen
so good
this time nobody ask my result
good!
i like this
but ci ci was sad
i don't know how's her result
i think she's same feeling with me
don't want give people know about result
so i don't want to ask her
and i think she misunderstand me already
she think i will ask her result!
but i no leh
got a bit dissapointed
she's not understand me
T.T
i also no ask li yan about result
because i also understand the feeling
haih
can't contact ci ci
she don't want answer my phone
i got things to tell her
but she don't want answer my phone
so sad
this few day keep calling her
but she no answer
how?
i really got things to tell her leh
haih

3 comments:

  1. yaluur..
    tat liyan shapo~~
    tat day im "kumpulING" at dewan kuan cheng..
    suddely saw her..
    she ngam ngam just take the result paper..
    then i ask her~~
    she say..
    hehe..
    im nt yet c the result..
    so zadao..
    hahaX)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,
    she's lik tat mong cha cha d
    haha
    习惯就好^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nola.I put silent liao,I dint pick up any calls.eh.sudd got a shock leh !

    ReplyDelete