9.5.10

GOODBYE Internet!!

Hello to my readers,sorry for didn't update my blog for a week.
I was busy and I have not enough time to blog last week.
And now I am sorry to say that I am going to say GOODBYE to internet for 1 month.
I am going to change the package of my streamyx and that's why I can't online for 1month.
(I am not sure about the period, the fastest also need 1 month)
My telephone line will being cut and also the streamyx line.
It's a sad case for me.T.T
Can't online for 1month.
But I think it also a good chance for me to concentrate on my mid year exam.

Mid year exam.....Aarrhhh Mid year exam
Why you come so fast?
I haven't study all of the subects and I also no mood to study at all.
And after mid year exam will be the SPM trial and...SPM..

You know that I am so scared to sit for my SPM
I scared I can't finish studying all of the subject.
And I have no idea to study my sejarah
I am not interested to this subject since form1.
I don't know how am I going to sit for this sejarah exam.
Worry this worry that.

But I need always tell myself that:
Don't think too much,
All thing will be allright.

No comments:

Post a Comment