7.5.10

All in ONE

Few days didn't updated my blog.
So I am going to blog about things that happened in these few days.

7.5.2010
Went for morning run with Thong and Koala.
I was interested in running this few days for no reason.
I have run for some days and I feel fresh after running.
Yeah,I love this feeling,breath in fresh air while running.
Maybe I will take morning run as a habit.
Yer...My babe Ci went Leisure Mall with Hsin and Sam to eat sushi leh.
I also want to go..
But finally I decided not to go
Why?Because I become poor so I need to save money and not waste money.

After school,Something surprises me.
Dada...

PSP GO

My dad gave me as a present.
Yeah.Thx my dad.
He didn't buy this for me but use the points to change.
Happy^^



Remember this?
This was captured by my babe Ci.
And this,

These was mine.
All of my pink stuff.

We decided to take pictures with all our pink stuff.Haha.
Nice or not?

5.5.2010
Brought choc for my babes. Choc for breakfast. Haha.
I hope they will like it.
Ferrero,Kit Kat & Merci


No comments:

Post a Comment