13.4.10

Tired


13.4.2010
I can say that I was very tired this few days.
Many event have to attend and many things to do.
I was very busy started from last Sunday.
I have no time to study my biology although I knew that biology is important.
So I sat for the biology exam today.
I know the paper wasn't very hard,but still I have lost 3 marks.
Sad.
And I was lack of sleep.
I want to have a nice sleep.
You know that I can become a panda already.
My dark eye circle becomes darker and darker.
T.T
Even though I have got put eye mask on it.
(I seldom put it now because NO TIME!!)


I want to go Sushi King and eat sushi during this RM2 bonanza.
I am going to queue up for a long time to eat the sushi.
Haha.But I don't know which day I can go to eat.
Because this few days are fully booked.
I want eat sushi..
I want eat sushi..

No comments:

Post a Comment