6.4.10

IEE Exam

This photo is taken early in the morning.
My eyes haven't open.

4.4.2010
Today I was taking part in the International Elementary Examination(IEE)exam @Cambridge Language centre.You know that I was nervous about this exam.It looks like very important for me.I don't know why I was so nervous to this exam although I have many experiences in exam.Maybe this exam is different from the others?Because this paper including all skills: Reading,Writting,Listening and Speaking?I think maybe is.Early in the morning I had woken up and quickly dressed up myself.Then I started doing revision about this and that, essay, practising skills to speak all that stuff.I remembed my breakfast also taken it in hurry.Haha.

When I reached the centre there,there were already many people standing at there with the books.I became more nervous when I saw it.Ahh~~Help me.But when started,I looked very relax-.-Don't know why.And I think I can do well in this exam.Anyway,hope can get a good result.

No comments:

Post a Comment