6.3.10

This week...

Blog blog blog
This is about what I did in this week.
This is my seat was changed to the last row.
So..
The first thing what people thing is the last row always where most students that are didn't concentrated.
When I changed to the last row,the first day,I keep myself concentrated what the teacher teaches in the class.
I do it!
But the second, third day,I started to be not concentrated to what the teacher teaches.
Feel like very upset.
Haha.
But I like the feel and days with my friends that sat around me.
Thanks them.


Actually my feeling was not very good this few days.
Because of some reason my mood becomes bad.
Haih.
Maybe I was lack of confidence.
!! I will try to become more confidence girl !!
I promise one day you will see me with confidence.


What I suppose to do in this month:
**I am trying and practising to speak loud because of the lisan
**Improving my english, learning how to speak fluent english and also in correct pronouciation because I have register to sit for English exam on 4/4.
**Study hard in this montly test ( this results will print out in our report card )
**Gain kgs and become fatter


That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment