18.3.10

Night @Ci's house

First of all, I want to say thank you to Ci and her family.
Thanks uncle for preparing drinks and breakfast for me.
(Although I'm not so like the taste of the milk added in the drinks)
Thanks for her family and Ci's for caring me.
Haha...

I went to her house because I want to go to school today.
Nobody can fetch me to school.
Then I need to stay at Ci's house.

After having my dinnner with my family,my dad fetch me to her house.At first I'm not sure the ways to her house because I search it from web.I scared I will get loss.Haha.But finally I realised that it was easy to go to her house.I'm so proud of myself because this was the first time I search the map from website and I can found her house by myself ^^.Good news.

After reached her house we chated for a while and we went study and did our bio exercise book together.Arh...Bio Bio Bio..Always confusing me.

At night, before we went to bed.Ci's wanna give a present to her friend and we were discussing how to wrapped the present.It was a funny thing I can say.We decided to wrap the present into a sweet shape.But,at the end the present with wrapped paper looks very 'kek sui'.Not in the sweet shape but the boat shape.Haha.We laughed at it for a long time because it was quite funny.And last we make it into a reactangle shape and Ci's wrapped it.Finally,
Her idea and 'kong fu' + my idea = nice!
haha..
And now not the boat shape or sweet shape.It's a shape that are full of ideas.Hope her friend will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment