14.3.10

Kite Flying Day 120310

Because of the line problem,
I need to post this post today.
Sorry...

It's about a Kite Flying day with my class, 5sXiao.This great ideas is given from our form teacher.
We were very happy and exciting when listened this.And you know,our headmaster also praised our teacher during the assemly.
Claps for my teacher.

We gathered at school at 5pm.Then we went there by bus.
It's already 6pm when we reached there.But never mind,it doesn't influence our feeling.
Ci and my kite❤❤❤

Ci❤❤

Shiaan❤❤

But, some bad thing occured - Raining.
I even haven touch the kite then the sky getting darker and darker and finally it came raining.
We started running back to our bus.
Haiz.Haven play yet then rain ady.
I wanna come again next time.
At the children play ground, we are still children ^v''

At the bus,
Ci & Shiaan ❤❤

What are Ci looking at?Cute^^

After that we went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment