25.2.10

Hatyai-second day

**Continuing the post about the trip to Hatyai.

This was the second day we went there.
We woke up early in the morning.
It's about 6.00 am something.
The street was so quiet and it only had few people there on that time.
We then found out restaurant and have breakfast there.
After having breakfast we just walked around the street while waiting the van to fetch us.
We followed our itinerary that day : went to temple and beach

First we went to a temple that made of steel.
This is how the temple looks like.























I was surprised when saw the temple.
Most of the things inside the temple are made of steel.
And the wall there have many coins.
(All the coins are stick on the wall for decoration)
Just like the wall behind me.


















































This photo is taken upstairs of the temple.


After that we went to another temple.
Most of the temple there located up the hill, include this.
I have visited this temple before.
But don't know for what reason,
we need to come again.























We went to Songkar (I don't know whether got spell wrong or not) , the beach.
The wind was so big and my hair was very untidy because of the wind.
You know that I hardly to breathe that time.
But I like the feeling when I stepped on the sand.
It was soft and clean. Yeah~
You can see in this photo.


























After that we went back hotel to rest.
Fun**


No comments:

Post a Comment