13.12.09

Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall


Woke up at 6am in the morning today
Do you think I am carazy?
I'm not crazy because I need to back school to attend the 林连玉's memorial ceromony.
Yeah.
So happy to meet Ci & Qi again.
Wow.
Qi had changed her spec to a black spec
very suit her!
Then we went there by bus
When we went there,the ceremony have stared already
we quickly find a place and stand there until 9am
tired
my leg wanted to break after stand 1 hour.
After we went back school
on the way back school
I keep chit chat with Ci
haha
We have many subject to talk about


Having lunch at Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall which is new open
It is having discount for new open
Buy 1 Free 1 for every red plate
Wow
And you know?
Each table has a computer beside
and you can use it to ordered ur food
wow
so in I can say
But the food have queer taste I think
Quite ok only

No comments:

Post a Comment