31.12.09

Happy New Year

Last day of year 2009
(I did the same things last year)
Facing the computer and also my frineds
Keep chatting with them
My mood is so high now
Count down-ing at home now
Facing the computer while waiting the time to 12.00am
Then 2010 is here
Intuition told me that 2010 should be a nice year for me
It is a good new for me
Hope I can become happier next year
And I decided to do some meaningful things
Don't do those unuse things
Enough Enough Enough
Just leave it at 2009
Don't bring those stuff to 2010
and also GOOD RESULT AT SPM
Again

*
HAPPY 2010
HAPPY 2010
HAPPY 2010
HAPPY 2010
HAPPY 2010
*****************************
**
**
**
**


Just now I was heading to Leisure Mall for a while after having my dinner
Went there for what?
For ice-cream
Baskin Robbins Ice-cream which has 31% discount
(I have never try Baskin Robbins ice-cream before)
And I saw the advertisement on newspaper had attracted me
So I told my mom and bought me one


I also went to Popular for a while to buy some books and magazine
This were what I bought from there

No comments:

Post a Comment