5.6.09

Teacher's Day

we celebrated our teacher's day on 29/5 and also it was the last day of school,after it was our school holiday lu...This year teacher's day doesn't same as before.This year we celebrated our teacher's day in different class and we need invited our teacher to come to our class to eat our food that we brought to.And also i have brought some apples and oranges for my class^^In the morning we need to go to the field to listen our headmaster's speech.after that teachers were invited to see the show at the hall while students were went back to their class to decorate the class for teacher's.
our drawing for teacher...
we put some ribbon on the fan
We took picture with our teacher while they were having their meal...
our english teacher-Mr.Arock

m3 and my form teacher^^


Thong,Theng,Lin,Shiaan,math teacher and Ling
wow...a bouquet of flower for our teacheryeah...start eating...me and yuan lin(we like plainghide and seek)shi ying and m3oh,Theng and Yi...they're acting cuteThong and me...the ballon so cute
shiying and me
m3,wan yi and shu xinfish and me




No comments:

Post a Comment