7.6.09

Sunway

sunway lagoon is at the back of me^^


Went Sunway yesterday
actually i had told my dad to go there long long time ago
but he was busy
and finally he fetch me there yesterday
i was so happy
yeah!
thx dad...

And at first i have invited ming ci to go with me
but she was busy in something
so we can't went out together
aiks...
but never mind

after arrived there,we parked our car outside the shopping centre
because of the holiday
we don't need to give the parking fee
save money^^

Then we walked in the shopping centre
wow, it was so big
bigger than Midvalley
cool man~

we went shop and shop
we were going to find a wallet for my dad
and finally we found one for him
And my mom had bought me two shirt at romp
i was very happy lu
and those shirts at the romp very nice oh

No comments:

Post a Comment