15.10.10

♥Outing with friends


Outfit today
My ♥♥ Leopard printed jacket
Yeah.having a nice day with my babe Qi and also other friends.
But my babe Ci didn't follow us because she wants to go somewhere.
We were heading to Times Square after our final exam.
Meet many of my friends there after reach there.
First,we went there to buy tickets for our movie-The child's eye(3D).
Then we went to play bowling.
Bowling part was nice!!
This was my first time to play bowling.
What should we do when we play bowling?
Of cause is choosing the right ball.And I choose 9.
I don't know how to play bowling,so that you can see Yih Foong(don't know got spell wrong his name or not) was teaching me how to play.
And I was not disappointed him,because i get 1 strike at the 4th games and 1 spare at the 6th games.
You see:
(click to enlarge)
Really enjoy the moment I play this games.
See our style when playing bowling.
Our result...

Its a really nice day.I enjoy it much♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment