8.11.09

Times square

Ring..Ring..After having my breakfast, I have received a call from my a yi. She told me that Metrojaya@Times Square wanted to close already and today was the last day. She asked me to come over there and see cause Metrojaya have many discount. So I went there after the call. When I arrived there, I saw many people there because today Times Square having many event.Then I find my a yi straightly. She was buying necklace and shirt. Wow,she told me that she had came here 3 days already to buy all those discount thing.==speechless~After accompany her buying thing then I saw the Sin Chew Jit Poh's competition.But I not finished saw it.After that I went to see 舞极限 and I saw 颜微恩.She was so thin like me..Haha.Later I went Vivo to have dinner.This was the second time I went there to eat.It's very nice and delicious just their service got some bad.Forgive it.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment