18.11.09

♥Ci & M3♥




I was so proud that I have met a very nice person.
The person is a girl and she is always besides me.
She was the first person that I met when I first entered chong hwa.HAHA.



How we know each other?
I remembered that time we were cleaning our class and we just stand in front of each other then we started chating and known eah other.

After that we always together,whenever eating or what.
Until now,we are still best friend.
Yeah.Proud of it^^

Remember this photo?
We were at the exhibition that organised by school.
We were facing a mirror only.But they have many image.
If you learnt physic you will know why.

Take a photo with her when we went to Pavillion together.

Yeah.We are best friend~

We were in front of the christmas tree.Dada.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment