31.10.09

Sick`

Read newspaper this morning and I have saw the news about the latest calculation of the SPM results. The government had set one more grade for the marks of the SPM results, A+. I saw the calculation of SPM result in the newspaper many times but I still can't understood what it means. Sigh. It confusing me. Some of the subjects have got A+ but some doesn't have, I also don't know why maybe I can't understood what it said.Haih, don bother it. Study hard then enough.Today I have realized that one of my toe suddenly became very pain when I touched it. Ouch~pain T.T I also don't know why will like that and I told my dad about this and he said maybe my toe have hit something.So...don't know la.Hope can recover soon.This few days my body became very week.Haih.At first is caught a cold then is having a running nose and later my nose got blood.Very bad!I want to back school aaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment